Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Newborn Photographer- Palm Beach, Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Wellington


   I've been working on the side for Pitter Patter Pix, taking precious photos of newborns in the hospital, with their parents.   How lucky am I?  Thought I'd share a little glimpse of one of my first days!
    Last week I photographed this little girl and her parents!  They were amazing people and I can tell she is going to be a blessed little one.  Her parents were so, obviously in love with her, and each other.   The parents literally glowed, as you can see!
  Being able to share some of the first moments of a life is such a gift! Even more so when the parents show their true selves.   Thank you to all of the parents who let me into their lives!  I truly cherish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment